Completed July 2013
Built in 1953, Mission Elementary School has undergone a full reconstruction during the 2012-13 school year. In addition to modernizing existing classrooms, restrooms, and the food service/multipurpose room, several classrooms and the main administrative office were demolished and replaced. The library was moved to a larger, modernized building, with the former library space being converted to a classroom to serve handicapped students. The traffic flow around the school has been improved, with parking expanded to provide separate parking for staff and visitors.