Completed July 2012
Built in 1955 and serving mainly Camp Pendleton students, North Terrace has been entirely reconstructed with new up-to-date classroom buildings, student support services and student restrooms. Several classrooms were converted to classrooms for students with special needs and additional classrooms were added to accommodate an expanded academic program serving preschool through grade 6. The multipurpose room was completely renovated and a new, larger library/media center was added. Renovation included a new main entrance located on base at Santa Rosa Drive, as well as a new parking lot and new play areas.